Conflict Resolution Coaching
Overview: What is Conflict Resolution Coaching
Conflict resolution coaching enhances your skills in managing conflict. These skills will help you prevent and resolve conflicts and keep them from escalating. During the coaching process, we can help you think about a conflict differently and explore options for handling it effectively. The purpose of conflict resolution coaching is to leave you able to strategize constructive approaches to conflict and put them into effect.
Coaching Can Help
- Resolve conflict among family members
- Minimize time spent on conflicts
- Build relationships
Coaching Helps You Learn
- About your own individual behavioral style
- How your style affects others
- How to work with others who have different styles (for more information, watch Zena's videos on Conflict Styles)
- To understand the reactions of other people
- To build positive relationships
- To become a successful conflict resolver
Contact us for more information or to arrange for coaching services.
If you think Conflict Resolution Coaching can help you in your conflict, call us at (734) 663-1155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org